dhcp for 2 subinterface

Simon Hobson dhcp1 at thehobsons.co.uk
Thu Oct 21 12:53:27 UTC 2010

Evans Lin ( ó-â¿ï¤ ) wrote:

>We use cisco ubr10k for cable service, and it's
>config 2 sub interface ( bundle1.1
>:10.10.20.1,bundle1.2 :10.106.0.1)
>dhcpd version 4.2.0 & CentOS 5.3
>we always saw the ip gw 10.10.20.1 bundle 1.1
>broadcast and then dhcp server offer 10.10.20.x
>how can I do for some mac to get bundle1.2 ip address in dhcp server

Please learn to trim unrelated text from your messages !

As I understand your query, you have two subnets
on the same physical interface - so a client may
have an address in either of two subnets:
10.10.20.0 or 10.106.0.0

If this is the case, then what you need is a shared-network statement :

shared-network "some-text-identifier" {
   <shared-network level options go here>
   subnet 10.10.20.0 ...
     <subnet level options go here>