DHCPv6 subnet6 and pools

Fred Zwarts F.Zwarts at KVI.nl
Mon Sep 13 14:03:06 UTC 2010

Hi,

We use the ISC dhcp server already for a few years for IPv4.
I just started to use the ISC dhcp server for some experiments with IPv6.
I downloaded and installed version 4.2.0. I encountered a problem which is perfectly worded in the following question
which I found in the archive of this list dated Jul 3 2007 (although this probably referred to an earlier version).
I could not find any answers to this question in the archive.
Has this question ever been answered and what is the answer?

Regards,
Fred.Zwarts.