dhcp-4.1.x rpm for Centos 5.5?

Glenn Satchell glenn.satchell at uniq.com.au
Wed Sep 29 11:17:00 UTC 2010

Hi All

I'm looking for a Centos 5.5 compatible RPM of dhcp-4.1.1 or 4.1.0. I've
looked in the "usual" places like Centos plus, Extra Packages for
Enterprise Linux, rpmforge and the like without any luck. Default
follows RHEL, dhcp-3.0.5 :(

I would prefer a repo that we can add to the yum install, so that we can
be notified when there are updates. Due to the ongoing maintenance, we
prefer to avoid building from source (I may not be there for the next
upgrade, for example).

-glenn
--
Glenn Satchell                            |  Miss 9: What do you
Uniq Advances Pty Ltd, Sydney Australia   |  do at work Dad?