Denial of service mitigation techniques? What do you do?

Glenn Satchell glenn.satchell at uniq.com.au
Thu Apr 7 23:00:21 UTC 2011

easier, and it applies in all scopes:

class "thugs" {
        match if substring(hardware, 1, 6) = 08:10:74:2f:21:83;
        deny booting;
}

or with subclasses in case you have a few to ignore.

class "thugs" {
        match substring(hardware, 1, 6);
        deny booting;
}

subclass "thugs" 08:10:74:2f:21:83;
subclass ...

-glenn
--
Glenn Satchell                            |  Miss 9: What do you
Uniq Advances Pty Ltd, Sydney Australia   |  do at work Dad?