Is there anything new on the DHCP Failover Horizon? An Update

the Radio theradio at free.fr
Sun Apr 17 09:32:29 UTC 2011

The auto-partner-down shall be the answer to this since v 4.2.1b1
(introduced in v4.2.0 but was uncorrectly parsed) :

"- Fix the paranthesis in the code to process configuration statements
beginning with "auth".  The previous arrangement caused
"auto-partner-down" to be processed incorrectly.  [ISC-Bugs #21854]"

I had no time to test it again, but it's the central failover parameter
for a lot of admins, I guess.