Freeing lease with omshell not working?

Marc Perea marccp at srttel.com
Tue Apr 26 14:44:44 UTC 2011

Hi Maarten,
I had the exact same experience as you with using omapi to free a lease. We ended up not messing with the lease state at all and just doing a set ends=0 update instead, and it worked (works) perfectly.

--Marc

PS - not sure what kind of classing you are doing, but if it's based on option 82 you may want to look into host based option matching for performance reasons.