DHCP client daemon autostart for both v4 and v6

scott_stone at trendmicro.com scott_stone at trendmicro.com
Fri Dec 23 20:12:09 UTC 2011

I'd grab a copy of the CentOS 6.x init scripts for dhcp, copy the logic that starts the daemons (you'll have to expand out some of the functions sourced in from other files in /etc/init.d), and then put all of that in freeBSD's /etc/rc.local (I think - it's been a while (4.6) since I've used FreeBSD with any degree of regularity...)

Scott Stone <scott_stone at trendmicro.com>
Manager, DCS-RD
Trend Micro, Inc. http://www.trendmicro.com