IPv6 on commit event

Phattanon Duangdara sfalpha at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 14:46:35 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I try to use on commit statements on DHCPd with IPv6 ... but on commit
statement not working,
DHCPd also not output any log and execute to syslog. Also no errors reported.

        on commit {
                set ClientIP = binary-to-ascii(16, 16, ":", leased-address);
                log(concat("-commit",ClientIP));
                execute("/usr/bin/logger", "-t", "dhcpd6", "commit", ClientIP);
                set ClientIP = binary-to-ascii(16, 16, ":", leased-address6);
                log(concat("-commit",ClientIP));
                execute("/usr/bin/logger", "-t", "dhcpd6", "commit", ClientIP);
        }

And I does not know what variables for leased IPv6 address and leased
IPv6 delegation prefix.
Both are required to setup route on IPv6 router when address or prefix assigned.

Phattanon