dhcp 4.2.0-P2 and LDAP: No subnet declaration for eth0

Juergen Northe juergen.northe at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 4 14:43:23 UTC 2011

ah. Ok makes sense.
So have I to declare subnet specific attributes like "smtp-server" or
"routers"  in the dhcpd.conf too ? Cause they are ignored in the ldap
dhcpSubnet section. Only when I put these attributes into the host cn
they are processed. In 4.1.1 I defined the list of "dhcpOption" below
the correspondig dhcpSubnet section.

2011/2/4  <arun.sasi1 at wipro.com>:
> DDNS

>>> e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of