GSS TSIG dynamic DNS from dhcpd

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Tue Feb 22 14:42:40 UTC 2011

Using DHCP 4.2.0-P2, I have dynamic DNS working against a BIND server
with no problems. I can also manually do "secured" updates against a
Windows server using "kinit" and "nsupdate -g".

How can I make the DHCP server use GSS TSIG for dynamic updates? That
is: How do I tell the server to use "-g" (or equivalent) for a specific
zone?

I can't seem to find much useful documentation for the zone statement,
so any pointer for something more complete than "man dhcpd.conf" would
be much appreciated.

--
Peter