OMAPI Problem

Shawn Routhier sar at isc.org
Wed Jul 20 20:33:10 UTC 2011

Is the omapi (dhcpctl and omshell) side the same version
as the server?  Due to the re-organization of the code
in 4.2 the values used for error codes changed.

For 4.1.x servers using an 4.1.x omshell should be fine
for 4.2.x servers using an omshell from the more recent
4.2.1-P1 is suggested as there were some other hiccups that
we fixed.

Shawn