DISCOVER at wrong port

neeraj jain neerajjain_iet at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 8 10:10:46 UTC 2011

Hi Glenn,

Thank you so much for the reply.  I have checked the configuration on the /etc/services and it is same as you have given.

My problem is that DHCP server is always replying on the 67 port which against the protocol. I am not able to find a clue why this is happening?

Please help.

Thanks in advance.
Neeraj Jain