Solaris install - no make

Chance Delome cdelome at lus.org
Thu Mar 17 07:43:12 UTC 2011

I don't seem to have a "make" after I run ./configure.

bash-3.00# ./configure --prefix=/usr/ --sysconfdir=/etc/
--disable-dhcpv6

checking for a BSD-compatible install... ./install-sh -c

checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... ./install-sh -c -d

checking for gawk... no

checking for mawk... no

checking for nawk... nawk

checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... no

checking for gcc... gcc

checking for suffix of executables...

checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes

checking for style of include used by make... none

checking dependency style of gcc... none

checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/sfw/bin/ggrep

checking for egrep... /usr/sfw/bin/ggrep -E

checking for AIX... no

checking for ANSI C header files... yes

checking for sys/types.h... yes

checking for sys/stat.h... yes

checking for stdlib.h... yes

checking for string.h... yes

checking for memory.h... yes

checking for strings.h... yes

checking for inttypes.h... yes

checking for stdint.h... yes

checking for unistd.h... yes

checking minix/config.h usability... no

checking minix/config.h presence... no

checking for minix/config.h... no

checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes

checking for ranlib... no

checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... yes

checking for dhcpd.leases location.../var/lib/dhcpd.leases

checking for dhcpd6.leases location.../var/lib/dhcpd6.leases

checking for dhclient.leases location.../var/lib/dhclient.leases

checking for dhclient6.leases location.../var/lib/dhclient6.leases

checking for int8_t... yes

checking for int16_t... yes

checking for int32_t... yes

checking for int64_t... yes

checking for u_int8_t... no

checking for uint8_t... yes

checking for u_int16_t... no

checking for uint16_t... yes

checking for u_int32_t... no

checking for uint32_t... yes

checking for u_int64_t... no

checking for uint64_t... yes

checking ifaddrs.h usability... no

checking ifaddrs.h presence... no

checking for ifaddrs.h... no

checking linux/types.h usability... no

checking linux/types.h presence... no

checking for linux/types.h... no

checking for linux/filter.h... no

checking sys/dlpi.h usability... yes

checking sys/dlpi.h presence... yes

checking for sys/dlpi.h... yes

checking for struct lifnum... yes

checking for struct if_laddrconf... no

checking for struct if_laddrreq... no

checking sys/socket.h usability... yes

checking sys/socket.h presence... yes

checking for sys/socket.h... yes

checking net/if_dl.h usability... yes

checking net/if_dl.h presence... yes

checking for net/if_dl.h... yes

checking net/if6.h usability... no

checking net/if6.h presence... no

checking for net/if6.h... no

checking regex.h usability... yes

checking regex.h presence... yes

checking for regex.h... yes

checking for library containing socket... -lsocket

checking for library containing inet_ntoa... -lnsl

checking for library containing inet_aton... no

checking for library containing regcomp... none required

checking for library containing if_nametoindex... none required

checking for /dev/random... yes

checking for struct sockaddr.sa_len... no

checking for struct iaddr *... yes

checking size of struct iaddr *... 4

checking for struct msghdr.msg_control... no

checking for struct msghdr.msg_control... yes

checking for flexible array members... yes

configure: creating ./config.status

config.status: creating Makefile

config.status: creating client/Makefile

config.status: creating common/Makefile

config.status: creating common/tests/Makefile

config.status: creating dhcpctl/Makefile

config.status: creating dst/Makefile

config.status: creating includes/Makefile

config.status: creating omapip/Makefile

config.status: creating relay/Makefile

config.status: creating server/Makefile

config.status: creating tests/Makefile

config.status: creating includes/config.h

config.status: includes/config.h is unchanged

bash-3.00# make

bash: make: command not found

bash-3.00# ls

aclocal.m4     common         configure      depcomp        dst
LICENSE        Makefile.in    README         server

bind           config.log     configure.ac   dhcpctl        includes
Makefile       missing        relay          tests

client         config.status  contrib        doc            install-sh
Makefile.am    omapip         RELNOTES       util

Chance