option space and vendor-class-identifier

M Kaushal m.kaushal at tcs.com
Wed May 4 07:35:46 UTC 2011

Hi Team

I am trying to configure DHCPv6 on HP-UX 11i v2/3. But I am getting
following error message on DHCPv6 server machine:

May  2 18:30:56 inet24 dhcpv6d[13725]: Received 1 message from
fe80::20d:9dff:feae:ada7 in interface index 1
May  2 18:30:56 inet24 dhcpv6d[13725]: Option <65152> in <1> message is not
a recongnized option
May  2 18:30:56 inet24 dhcpv6d[13725]: Not a valid DHCPv6 packet

Can anyone help me out how to configure DHCPv6 on HP-UX ?

and any attachments. Thank you