A Perl omshell Mystery

Martin McCormick martin at dc.cis.okstate.edu
Thu May 5 20:07:43 UTC 2011

	I have no trouble at all creating or deleting bootP
entries in omshell if I call omshell and perform the creation or
deletion that way. If I use perl to call omshell, however, I can always create a
new bootP entry but remove never works with a complaint that the
object can not be found.

	If you change one word in the script from remove to
create with the object actually installed, the complaint changes
from not found to already exists which is to be expected. Any
ideas as to why one can not delete an object using perl to call
omshell?

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
Systems Engineer