ISC dhcpd.conf for IPV4 cable modems

Glenn Satchell glenn.satchell at uniq.com.au
Sat Nov 19 10:36:38 UTC 2011

Can you please post your whole dhcpd.conf plus paste in any messages in
the logs when a docsis 3.0 modem tries to get an address.

The default options for setting the tftp-server and boot-file are
next-server and filename, so perhaps you could add these to the config
in the same places as option tftp-server and option boot-file?

next-server tftp.example.com;
filename "basic.bin"

regards,
-glenn