QUERY REGARDING ISC DHCP CLIENT

Glenn Satchell glenn.satchell at uniq.com.au
Fri Nov 25 10:30:46 UTC 2011

This looks like the culprit:

Nov 25 22:22:40 localhost setroubleshoot: SELinux is preventing
dhclient-script (dhcpc_t) "read" to /var/db/dhclient.leases (var_t). For
complete SELinux messages. run sealert -l
5213ea25-1a6a-470c-ba8d-b1ce9663bb1a

SELinux provides manadatory access control to files, sockets, processes,
etc. You need to read up on SE Linux and how to adjust the settings so
that dhcpd can read that file. Until then it will never work.

regards,
-glenn