support of failover protocol?

scott_stone at trendmicro.com scott_stone at trendmicro.com
Tue Oct 11 07:59:17 UTC 2011

The way RedHat/CentOS/Fedora builds their DHCP RPMs, this gets defined as 1 in failover.h - so I'd say that yes, you probably do need to define this with the --enable-failover option to the 'configure' script.

Scott Stone <scott_stone at trendmicro.com>
Manager, DCS-RD
Trend Micro, Inc. http://www.trendmicro.com