dhclient option 120

mayank tyagi tomayanktyagi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 05:08:56 UTC 2011

Hi Peter,

thanks for the reply.

i am new to dhclient stuff , i want to know who initiates request for DHCP
option 120 and is there any specific message which is used for same
purpose?  as you suggested that its the responsibility of application to
extract, so will it be the application who initiates this request? in my
case its SIP UE which want to obtain to obtain SIP server ip address.