ISC has support for DHCP IPv4 and IPv6 at a single time

Cathy Almond cathya at isc.org
Wed Apr 18 17:43:18 UTC 2012

On 18/04/12 15:44, ameen.shajahan at wipro.com wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am using DHCP-4.2.3 for DHCPv4 and v6 support.
> But I can't able to run DHCPv4 or DHCPv6 at a single time.
> I would like to know whether ISC implementing this dual facility or they will provide in the future.
> If they already provided this dual facility means please let me know the package name.
> Please let me know.

I'm replying to this with the email address for creating new feature
request tickets removed from the distribution - please can anyone else
responding on the thread do the same.  Many thanks.

(Just one instance of the feature request is fine - the follow-on
discusson on dhcp-users in support of it or otherwise discussing
behaviour and workarounds, we can link to from our internal ticket
 :-) )

Cathy Almond
ISC Support