dhcp-users Digest, Vol 42, Issue 29

ching lsching17 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 13:01:53 UTC 2012

i am trying to tune a general purpose router (OpenWRT), which provide
WAN access to VLANs.

In the point of view of a router, ISP's DHCP server cannot be full-trusted.

If those servers get compromised, they may assign some non-routable IP
to the WAN interface, and my route table may be "polluted" by those IPs.