Newbie question on getting vendor specific information from Client

Hemant Kumar hemantk_nrn at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 09:38:49 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am a newbie to ISC DHCP but have some experience working with DHCP.
I am exploring ISC DHCP client for one of our projects.

We have a requirement to be able to retrieve vendor specific data sent by the server.
Looking at the configuration files, i could figure out that there is a way to be able to set the vendor class option in the config file, but i could not figure out how to retrieve the data sent by the server at the client

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Hemant.