deny option to specific hosts

mailsvb mailsvb at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 11:13:09 UTC 2012

Thanks for the quick feedback :-)

So I would have to do it the other way... Check if its not the client I'm
looking for and than add every option I need. Just 2 more quick questions
than...

Would you recommend classes for this?
If yes, is something like below possible... Multiple match conditions
and/or negative if conditions?

class "NormalPhones" {
        match if substring (option vendor-class-identifier,0,11) =
"OptiIpPhone";
match if not hardware = 1:00:01:e3:25:e6:4b;
}

Thanks again for any feedback :-)
Sven