DDNS for multiple zones

Kyle Johnson kjohnson at fixertec.net
Wed Dec 5 18:02:41 UTC 2012

Hi John,

Please forgive my ignorance if I am misunderstanding what you are getting
at.  In my environment, the domain name is not determined by the type of
server.  All linux servers will never be a member of x.domain.tld, and all
windows servers will never be a member of y.domain.tld.  Also, as we are
not doing any type of static reservations and have no idea what the MAC
address of our servers will be before they're spun up (virtual hosts), I
couldn't group them by MAC addresses.

Thanks for your time!
Kyle