DHCPv6 and MAC Address inclusion

perl-list perl-list at network1.net
Mon Jan 23 21:20:58 UTC 2012

Imagine that you would like to add these interfaces to separate classes and assign addresses based on their class assignment . How could you do that with no way to differentiate the interfaces?

Someone dropped the ball designing DHCPv6. I understand we all hate DHCPv4 or something (I don't), but not all ideas from DHCPv4 were bad.