DHCPv6 and MAC Address inclusion

scott_stone at trendmicro.com scott_stone at trendmicro.com
Wed Jan 25 20:23:49 UTC 2012

fortunately for us, we only have a small number of hosts that need IPv6 addresses at this point so it's not a huge issue *yet*.. hopefully by the time it is, this will be addressed, or if not, I will have to rewrite the DHCP client package myself and push it to our custom yum repo for our clients, which I've been considering doing anyway.. ;)

Scott Stone <scott_stone at trendmicro.com>

Manager, DCS-RD

Trend Micro, Inc. http://www.trendmicro.com