Events and DHCPv6

perl-list perl-list at network1.net
Fri Jan 27 14:12:30 UTC 2012

On some man page, I read that ddns updates use the events. Since ddns is supported in DHCPv6 (as far as I can tell) does that mean events are supported as well? Is it a bug that statements such as this:

on commit {
log(info,"I committed a lease");
}

do nothing on a running ISC DHCPv6 server (4.2.3p1)?