"unsetting" global options for a host

perl-list perl-list at network1.net
Mon Jan 30 17:54:23 UTC 2012

If you setup two classes. One for everyone else and one for the printer and other devices that you need special options for, you can do this. I bet you can't unset an option, however. There should be a way to match everything for one class. Matching for the other class (the one with the printer) could be done by mac address. Then you could set options as needed in each class. That way the options are never global.