Client not sending DHCPREQUEST after offer.

Hajducko, Steven Steven_Hajducko at intuit.com
Tue Jul 24 06:04:57 UTC 2012

Well, that didn't end up working either - I setup an alternate host on the
ESX server to sniff the vswitch traffic and I can actually see ACK's and
REQUEST's now, but they're all so out of sync that nothing seems to be
getting accept.

I installed the default RHEL provided dhcpd and got that working fine, so
it's gotta be something with the supplied DHCPd server, which means back
to the vendor.

Thanks for the help Simon.