lease problem

Julie Xu xll40 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 28 12:31:11 UTC 2012

Yes, it is for PXE/windown building process.

So, "deny duplicate" and "on-lease-per-client"  all can not fix the problem.

it is big issue for me now. Any way to work around? I mean to let machine keep same ip address after reboot?

I can not give all the machines a host stattement. I need them on dynomic range.

I guess this is a common problem for everyone who use isc dhcpd and windows, any know how to fix it ether on dhcpd site or windown site?

Message: 3