deny machines which have configured static ips or configured ip manually

Randall C Grimshaw rgrimsha at syr.edu
Sun Jun 17 04:22:03 UTC 2012

It is semi-dhcp related, but the answer is called 'Source-Guard' and it is a switch/router feature. Very simillar to DHCP Snooping' which protects against rougue DHCP servers, 'Source-Guard' monitors the interface and deny's access unless the IP in use was obtained via your DHCP server.

Randall Grimshaw rgrimsha at syr.edu<mailto:rgrimsha at syr.edu>