FW: procedur for including patches in ISC DHCP-4.2.3 code??

ameen.shajahan at wipro.com ameen.shajahan at wipro.com
Mon Mar 5 12:43:24 UTC 2012

We are using API's of ISC DHCP code.
While using API's and header file of ISC in our code,
we got a error called parse error at end of input.
After including a macro called ISC_LANG_ENDDECLS at line no:134 in dhcp-4.2.3/bind/include/dns/tsec.h  . Its compiled and working fine.
Similarly we have few patches while using ISC code.
So i would like to know what will be the procedure for adding this patches in ISC code and released as a new package.
What could be the procedure??
Please let me know.

Regards,
Ameen S