Where is host IP address stored in server and How to set expire option??

Edward DeLargy eddelargy at gmail.com
Wed May 2 16:23:49 UTC 2012

Sorry...my last reply was incomplete

*host ns2 {*
*
**                next-server ns2.your-domain.com;*
*
**                hardware ethernet 00:02:c3:d0:e5:83;*
*
**                fixed-address 40.175.42.254;*
*
**        }*Here is the exact text to add a static route to your dhcp.conf.
If you are using some type of GUI interface to make these changes you will
want to consult your documentation. However, all settings for dhcp are in
dhcp.conf. The lease given out to a specific machine will only contain what
you tell it to in the conf file on the server.

Hope this helped
Ed