Help: MAC Address case-sensitive

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 14:45:42 UTC 2012

Heya I just now got your e-mail, sorry if u sent it a while ago but it landed in my junkbox. I was really liking your ad for sure I feel like we'll be a nice match.

Just wondering if you've hooked up with anybody on Craigs List before? I have, but have had a couple crappy meets unfortunately.  I have been screening whoever I wanna meet on this url for about 3 months to deter the crazies and so far so good.

Well if u wanna peep my pix over there and check if I'm your what you're looking for we'll go from that point. It'll be alot easier if u just text or gimme a call when u are verified so theres no chance I'll miss your response if you send one and I'm not positive how much longer I am going to be at my computer.