IP churn, maybe due to shared-network?

John Wobus jw354 at cornell.edu
Fri Nov 2 15:13:55 UTC 2012

With a bit of scripting to decode your lease file you can
see what state the leases are at a given moment and
get a handle on what is going.

A very quick look online shows a somewhat-aged program at
sourceforge.net:
DHCPStatus.  I expect there are others.

(It would be cool if dhcpd had an option to do this, something like
-T and -t but verbose about current lease and pool states.)

John Wobus
Cornell