Help: MAC Address case-sensitive

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 16:21:20 UTC 2012

Hey hey good I heard back from u. Well I just broke up with my boyfriend but Im not really on a rebound I suppose cuz its been a coupla months. Just wanting to see whats on here and keeping things NSA for right now.

if that is some thing you're interested in 100% or no, quite a few men say they are but really aren't and lots say they are not but thats all they want, so at least you understand what I'm up for.

I'd describe myself as attractive, smart, and funny. Kind of looking for a guy who isn't only shallow, as I'm not. I have pics on Here if you wanna look.

I have my cell number on there as well, but its just one I use for online things cuz I have had some dudes who wouldn't stop calling me in the past. It does still forwards the any calls and texts to my phone at least.

If you like what you see and I'm your type, hit me up. If I'm not then gl!