dhcp cluster fails to issue static lease when partner down for too long

Christ Schlacta lists at aarcane.org
Mon Sep 24 04:03:08 UTC 2012

I think this was blocked when I first sent it.  I've censored my
original post, and have provided a pastebin link: http://pastebin.ca/2207091

On 9/23/2012 2:17 PM, Christ Schlacta wrote:
Here are my two configs.  Additionally, I think it's moderately
important to note that the system resumed issuing the static lease (for
host izanami with ipxe boot) as soon as the host ns2 was brought up.

<Censored>