ISC DHCP site specific options

Shawn Routhier sar at isc.org
Sat Feb 16 00:47:51 UTC 2013

For the ISC DHCP client the option information is presented to the
system by setting environment variables and then calling a script
to process them.  In the ISC tarball the example/default scripts
are found in client/scripts.  Where the client looks for the script
can be controlled by compile time configuration or by use of the
"-sf" argument on the command line.

You may want or need to use the "request" or "also request" statements
to the client runtime configuration file to get the server to send the desired
options.

Shawn