Switch a client to fixed pool after dynamic ip delegation

Denis Laventure Denis_Laventure at uqac.ca
Thu Feb 28 18:22:13 UTC 2013

Hi,

I think it's because you use a static via agent circuit id. When the client send a DHCPREQUEST it goes right to the DHCP server without passing by your DHCP relay (no broadcast), so the option-82 (circuit id) doesn't exist in the request from the client, it's added by the relay.

I know it doesn't fix your problem, but if you use a static via a MAC address it will work.

 Denis