Need Help DHCP Server

Prabhpal S. Mavi prabhpal at digital-infotech.net
Mon Mar 18 08:57:41 UTC 2013

Thanks / Thanks / Thanks / Thanks / Thanks Dear Simon Hobson

You have saved me reading tons of books. And you typed so much to explain
the entire concept, i understand that takes time, Million of thanks. i am
very much grateful. Your second response has almost clarified EVERYTHING
that how my setup is going to work. i was not aware of so many important
things before this discussion.

i was UNABLE to conclude that if DHCP server will allow to issue IP where
it self does not belong to that network (remote) - YOUR response have made
that very much clear using (GIAddr). Frankly speaking, i was actually
thinking it impossible unless you explained the whole thing.

Honestly, i have no wards to thank you. Now it looks possible to me that
my setup can work and i have understood how it would work, thank you very
much. At least i have something to study that can help,  you have put me
on track.
Special thanks for your advice about ebook learning. Book downloaded
"second Edition" (623 Pages). Since you spent so much time helping me, i
also spent time to build the network diagram.

i understand it is difficult to advice if we don't know how is the network
and how is the flow of data. Please do not think i want you do everything
for me, kindly consider me lower level IT person than you. Please enclose
network diagram attached for future reference i may need your help for
this topic.

GOD may shine big light in your way.

Thanks

RM --regards