Multiple matching dhcpd.conf MAC addresses

Dean Gibson (DNS Administrator) isc at ultimeth.com
Sun Mar 31 01:24:48 UTC 2013

Ah, thanks!  In your 3rd paragraph below, only the first sentence of it
is present in my dhcpd.conf MAN page;  That confirms the details of the
2n paragraph.  I'm (gasp) running dhcp v3.0 (CentOS 4.4), but my guess
it that it's the same code.  I made the changes to dhcpd.conf and
restarted;  we'll see what happens ...

-- Dean