do not respond to DHCPINFORM requests

Sergey Skobkarev Sergey.Skobkarev at ufv.ca
Fri May 10 16:55:32 UTC 2013

Hi Glenn,

Thank you for your advise. It seems like a viable workaround for my Windows
7 machines issue.

However, I also used DHCPINFORM's for assigning hostnames to my lab
computers after their re-imaging, and unfortunately your solution will not
help in that case, so I'm still going to revise the server's code and try
to fix it if it won't take to much time and effort.

Cheers,

--
Sergey Skobkarev
CIS System Administrator