dhclient with multiple routing tables

Gregory Sloop gregs at sloop.net
Tue May 21 16:19:12 UTC 2013

If you're really cheap, you might consider a MikroTik routerboard -
perhaps an RB450G. For about $100-200, perhaps less, depending on your
requirements - you can probably accomplish all you're looking to do.
[At least as I understand it - though it's possible I'm not sure what
you're trying to do either.]

-Greg