DHCP failover - disk full, can not commit to lease file

Steven Carr sjcarr at gmail.com
Mon May 27 22:56:37 UTC 2013

No, your disk is full (and you risk more issues than just DHCP
problems), DHCPD needs to be able to write the lease information to
disk, without that that it will not function. The DHCP failover
protocol does not take into account the resources on the local system
when assigning DHCP leases, it assumes your resources are adequate
enough for the job.