two different instances of the vendor-options

Mironov, Ivan Ivan.Mironov at arrisi.com
Wed Oct 9 13:03:53 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I need to send vendor-options to DHCP server using dhclient (ISC).
I've added following lines in the dhclient.conf:

option dhcp6.vendor-class code 16 = {integer 32, integer 16, string};

And it works.

Now, I need to send two different instances of this option. I've modified the dhclient.conf:
option dhcp6.vendor-class code 16 = {integer 32, integer 16, string};

But dhclient sends only the second one.
Is there valid way to modify config to send two different instances of the vendor-options?

--
Regards,
Ivan