Looking for help with omapi/omshell

Sean Alderman salderman1 at udayton.edu
Tue Sep 10 14:57:03 UTC 2013

Hi, I was hoping perhaps there might be someone on this list who could
point me in the right direction to find help on OMAPI / OSHELL on this
topic.  I hate to bump a thread, but I've not been able to make an progress
toward a solution on my own.

Thank you for your patience.  Kind regards,

--
Sean M. Alderman
Senior Engineer, UDit Systems Integration and Engineering
salderman1 at udayton.edu

*"We are not some casual and meaningless product of evolution. Each of us
is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is
loved. Each of us is necessary."*  - Pope Benedict XVI