Unable to pick client address: no addresses available

Eugene M. Zheganin eugene at zhegan.in
Mon Jan 20 05:15:17 UTC 2014

Hi.

I'm running isc-dhcpd 4.2.5-P1 on a FreeBSD 10.0 for my ipv6 office
network. After some time after start I'm getting these messages:

Jan 20 09:54:26 taiga dhcpd: Unable to pick client address: no addresses
available
Jan 20 09:54:26 taiga dhcpd: Reclaiming abandoned addresses is not yet
supported.  Treating this as an out of space condition

And I'm clearly getting the impression that afte this no new address
lease can be received.
Is there any way to solve this ? Right now I restart dhcpd using cron.

Thanks.