Management Tools?

Ken Mandelberg km at mathcs.emory.edu
Wed Jul 16 23:08:02 UTC 2014

We just started running the ISC dhcp server on Centos, specifically the
one Centos packages 4.1.1 38.P1.el6.centos. We moved dhcp service from
Solaris to Linux. It seems to be working fine, but we are looking for
some simple (possibly GUI) management tool, similar to the the dhcpmgr
on Solaris.

Nothing fancy, just a tool that

    * prints out the status of each address in the pool, including whats
holding it and how much lease is left.
    * allows freeing bad addresses (happens a lot on Solaris :))
    * allows static assignments to an address
    * some searching by MAC address, etc.

Is there something available?