Management Tools?

Jason Gerfen jason.gerfen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 14:10:40 UTC 2014

I wasn't going to refer you to the tool I built some number of years ago as
webmin is being actively maintained where phpDHCPAdmin is no longer being
actively maintained (while I do still provide support for it).

It is limited to a simple web management interface that implements all of
the configuration options available from the 'man dhcpd.conf' including
global configuration options, dns zone transfers, dnssec configuration,
pools, pxe/bootp grouping (for static clients and subnet configurations),
lease management (while limitedand your typical user/group and access level
options.

You can find the project at http://phpdhcpadmin.sourceforge.net & all
support (forums) should be directed at
http://sourceforge.net/p/phpdhcpadmin/mailman/?source=navbar.

Please note however that due to the lack of updates (2009) there are SQL
injection, XSS & possibly session hijacking vulnerabilities so it is
advised (as with any web application) to place it within a intranet
(non-public network) with appropriate WAF settings to limit attack vectors.

Hope that helps.