DHCP Server not sending offers!

Glenn Satchell glenn.satchell at uniq.com.au
Fri Jul 18 11:58:13 UTC 2014

Hi Eugène

Are the dhcp server and clients physical systems or virtual? What
operating system are the server and clients?

What version is dhcpd? This will be in the startup message in the logs, of
use dhcpd --version

What happens if you comment out one of the host statements so that the
client gets a dynamic lease?

regards,
-glenn